Saturday, February 25, 2012

Week One Is Done!

Woot! So how did I do? The dog seems happier. There's been a bunch of new snow that's kind of putting a damper on things in that regard. Somehow I wasn't really up for doing the stroller push through a pile of new snow on two hours sleep. But I think we are definitely more in a dog walking habit here.

I have a meeting with a financial planner on Thursday. I think this is going to bring about the biggest change. I want to go somewhere warn and sunny next year so hopefully buddy can make that happen.

I have an optometrist appointment on March 6th! Seeing is good! Oh and by the way Costco optical centre - you should answer your phone. You lost a customer.

I have no naturopath appointment! That was deliberate. I was thinking with financial planner, vision, dentist, visit from Miss Megan, baby immunizations and a holiday this March we are pretty booked up. So I made a note in my appointment file to call in April.

Doesn't seem like much but at least I accomplished something. So what's on the menu this week? Pictures. Specifically the hanging of them. We have a picture over the couch that is positioned for couches we haven't had in almost a year. It looks ridiculous. I have pictures in frames leaning against walls all over. The kids' pictures for their rooms are stacked in closets. This should make a big difference to the appearance of the house. Also - eat more baked potatoes. Just because.

No comments:

Post a Comment