Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sniffles

We all have colds here. This has stalled some of our plans but it's all good. I managed to paint some picture frames and we will be hanging stuff tonight. I have another side project that I am also VERY excited about:

Once a Month Cooking!

Normally I love to cook. The husband and I are aspiring foodies. We don't eat anything out of a box. But you know what? The whole process loses its charm when your baby is screaming the whole time. So the plan for March is to cook once, fill the freezer and then just reheat for the rest of the month.

Technically it won't be the whole month because I'm cooking this weekend. We are away at the end of the month and I plan on cooking a proper meal for my husband's birthday on the 26th. So I figure we will need 18 dinners. There will be some repeats. I have picked out six simple dinners, shopping is Saturday, chopping is Saturday night, cooking is Sunday.

Today I need to put together my shopping list and tomorrow I need to make up my game plan for Sunday. I hope this works!

No comments:

Post a Comment